You are free
to interpret
it diversely.
It possesses
no owntology.

Jon

Gary Richmond wrote:
Jon, Evgenii, lists,

Well, Jon, if what you say is true, now that I've looked at the video of
"Gun Country"--which I hadn't earlier (only the still shots)--I've decided
that, given the context (people walking around it, relating to it),
that it *could
be* interpreted as an argument.

But that's a stretch. And I'm not so certain of the correctness of your
'rule'

Best,

Gary R.

*Gary Richmond*