Helmut, List,

Yes, a good mathematical workshop is stocked with a wide variety of models and
tools, which we can try out in various applications. In this regard we must be
wary of a certain “ontologizing tendency” that tends to get us stuck on only
one way of seeing things.

Regards,

Jon

http://inquiryintoinquiry.com