Thinking with due rigor and from the perspective of an axiomatic framework is
integral to the scientific method. Absent of the aforementioned, there is no
science worthy of the name. sj

From: Stephen C. Rose [mailto:stever...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 October 2015 7:17 PM
Cc: PEIRCE-L
Subject: Re: Open axiomatic frameworks (was: [PEIRCE-L] A Second-Best Morality)

My analysis of this list.

Edwina is the only person who lately suggests knowledge about or even interest
in Peirce.

Others are interested in their ideas and areas of expertise.

Clark excepted. But he is generally reacting to this or that.

People like me have learned to be quiet. Some are busy.

Moderators will intervene when there is a note like this.

I sense the Forum is in a parlous state as Edwina is nearly a moderator and yet
is also a disputant, generally correct. I do not think the Moderators alone can
create momentum. Were I coming to the list now I would not remain. Having once
seen this as a fountain of expert access to Peirce and his ideas I remain in a
fading home it might be such in the future. My own experience does not
encourage me.

Books  <http://buff.ly/15GfdqU> http://buff.ly/15GfdqU Art:
<http://buff.ly/1wXAxbl> http://buff.ly/1wXAxbl

Gifts:  <http://buff.ly/1wXADj3> http://buff.ly/1wXADj3