My analysis of this list.

Edwina is the only person who lately suggests knowledge about or even
interest in Peirce.

Others are interested in their ideas and areas of expertise.

Clark excepted. But he is generally reacting to this or that.

People like me have learned to be quiet. Some are busy.

Moderators will intervene when there is a note like this.

I sense the Forum is in a parlous state as Edwina is nearly a moderator and
yet is also a disputant, generally correct. I do not think the Moderators
alone can create momentum. Were I coming to the list now I would not
remain. Having once seen this as a fountain of expert access to Peirce and
his ideas I remain in a fading home it might be such in the future. My own
experience does not encourage me.

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU Art: http://buff.ly/1wXAxbl
Gifts: http://buff.ly/1wXADj3