Clark, List,
I thought, that "final interpretant" had something to do with truth. But you wrote, that it rather has to do with power. Well, I do not see any positive connection between truth and power. I have just read Herrmann Popitz: "Phänomene der Macht" (phenomenons of power). It is very interesting, but very depressing: Power everywhere, and truth nowhere. Yawn. I do not like reality, if reality really is like that. I also dislike Nietzsche. I rather like Kant. But now I am out of arguments- read and write you all later!
Best,
Helmut

 "Clark Goble" <cl...@lextek.com>