Hi Jon, list,

Despite your noble efforts to address it, the problem continues to
persist.  It appears it doesn't even matter that you're right.

What would you say is a best strategy for fixing the problem of
communicating Peirce correctly other than what you or anyone else is
doing?  Are they even doing the same as you?

Best,
Jerry