Jon, List:

> On Mar 23, 2016, at 4:15 PM, Jon Awbrey <jawb...@att.net> wrote:
>
> An Elementary Sign Relation
> https://inquiryintoinquiry.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/awbrey-awbrey-1999-elementary-sign-relation.gif
>
> <https://inquiryintoinquiry.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/awbrey-awbrey-1999-elementary-sign-relation.gif>
I am puzzled by what it is that you mean by your ordered triple (O,S,I) or
(o,s,i) with respect to the above link.

What is the diagram of the concept of order supposed to mean?

The diagram given at this link does NOT show a distinctive order relation does
it?
What is the meaning of the small triangle that is placed within one ellipsoid
but not the other?

Is the diagram as a whole supposed to illustrate both a denotative and a
connotative relation?
Or, is the diagram a single sentence representing both denotation and
connotation?

perhaps you can explain how many relations are represented in the form of the
thing that you drawn and specify the relations in terms of the multiple symbols
(signs?) you believe in?

Cheers

Jerry