Hi list,

I assert that you can simply translate all the difficult language above
regarding causation/determination/etc., through consideration of a real
example of an ideal inquiry that utilizes signs, objects and
interpretants.  That is, give good reasons for phi spiral abduction:

Promoting convergence: the phi spiral in abduction of mouse corneal
behaviors.

One advantage is that you don't have to look to Peirce for answers.  You
can discover them on your own.

Gary:  I just discovered your website.  Very nice!
Also, this is a very earnest question:  Why did you choose pictures of
fractal spirals on your webpage?

Thanks!
Jerry Rhee