Dear list:

*“The starting-point of the universe, God the Creator, is the Absolute
First; the terminus of the universe, God completely revealed, is the
Absolute Second; every state of the universe at a measurable point of time
is the third.*

*First and Second**, Agent and Patient, Yes and No, are categories which
enable us roughly to describe the facts of experience, and they satisfy the
mind for a very long time.”*

http://www.iupui.edu/~arisbe/menu/library/bycsp/guess/guess.htm

_____

*"Philip said <http://biblehub.com/greek/3004.htm> to Him,
<http://biblehub.com/greek/846.htm> “Lord,
<http://biblehub.com/greek/2962.htm> show
<http://biblehub.com/greek/1166.htm> us
<http://biblehub.com/greek/1473.htm> the
<http://biblehub.com/greek/3588.htm> Father, and
<http://biblehub.com/greek/2532.htm> that will be enough
<http://biblehub.com/greek/714.htm> for us.”
<http://biblehub.com/greek/1473.htm>*

*Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you
do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. *

*How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?*

*So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long will you keep
us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.”*

*Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. *

*Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to
hear my word.*

*The Jews picked up stones again to stone him… *

*Again they sought to arrest him, but he escaped from their hands."*

 ~Selections from Gospel of John

Hth,

Jerry R