Dear John, list:

Thank you for your statement but I'm not sure to what you are objecting.

Is it that the pragmatic maxim does not achieve the stated goal: "Each
abstraction is either pronounced to be gibberish or is provided with a
plain, practical definition."

...or that *this* pragmatic maxim ("Consider what effects...") does not?
That is, are you saying that this one, ("Consider...") is nominalist in
essence?

What then, in your opinion, is the best pragmatic maxim that does justice
to the purposes of pragmaticism?
Which maxim best summarizes the logic of abduction?
Which is the strongest argument?
Is CP 5.189 not a pragmatic maxim; the best one?

Thank you for your time.

Best,
Jerry Rhee