Again well said and it vindicates respect for Peirce. The next thing to say
of course is that he did not see his work as finished but as a stable
structure for the future which IMO belongs to him now whether anyone knows
it or not. And oddly I think Wittgenstein would agree  and see himself and
Nietzsche as seminal partners in the same move.

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU