JA:https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l/2017-03/msg00098.html
JA:https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l/2017-03/msg00100.html
EVD:https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l/2017-03/msg00101.html
JA:https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l/2017-03/msg00102.html
JBD:https://list.iupui.edu/sympa/arc/peirce-l/2017-03/msg00112.html

Jeff, List,

I'm afraid I have so many irons in the fire right now
that the fire is constantly in danger of flaming out,
but I will save this copy against the day when I can
respond to your questions, perhaps a bit at a time.

Just by way of an off-the-cuff observation, I don't think any
project of, by, for serious scholars could learn very much of
a positive sort from “The Wikipedia Experience” since that is,
“whether by the sword or the slow decay of time”, dead set on
maintaining a brand of anti-scholarship.

Working on what is worth saving in various old Wikipedia articles
requires me to rummage through their edit histories, which raises
a host of annoying ghosts from bygone days.  But I'll do my level
best to avoid refighting old skirmishes and use what I've learned
in the mean time to give a better account the Truth in Pragmatism.

Regards,

Jon

--

inquiry into inquiry: https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/