BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 Heh - but I'm not a fan of Hegel or indeed, of any utopian
idealism...which 'absolute truth' seems to me, to hover around.

        I think that one can't get away from the realities of Firstness and
Secondness [entropy and diversity]...

        Edwina
 On Tue 12/12/17  3:38 PM , Jerry Rhee jerryr...@gmail.com sent:
        Hi Edwina, list:
        You said,

        “Agreed - we shouldn't seek consensus. “
        "it is unlikely that you are not mistaken but why such absolute
truth?"
        In this way Hegel advances until he reaches the 'Absolute Idea',
which, according to him, has no incompleteness, no opposite, and no
need of further development. The Absolute Idea, therefore, is
adequate to describe Absolute Reality.
        Best,
 Jerry R