Jon A, I assume you were responding to the Peirce quote and disagreeing. My
own feeling is that violence and doing harm are addressed by Peirce and
accepted by Aristotle and that binary thinking is more inclined to violence
than triadic.

Note to Gary R. If you can provide instruction on how to delete items in a
series that are not germane I will gladly do so.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose