From: Clark Goble [mailto:cl...@lextek.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:18 PM
To: Peirce-L
Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Democracy (was The real environmental problems...

It’s worth noting that most evolutionary views of religion see much of it
evolving intertwined with the evolution of government. To the point that it’s
hard to separate the two. It’s true that particularly in evolutionary
psychology religion has some key differences such as focus on the cognition of
agency detection and so forth. Yet as a practical social organization the
separation between government and religion is fairly recent. And arguably still
incomplete (if it’s even possible to really separate the two)