Edwina, List:

It sounds to me like we are generally in agreement.

JAS:  As I have said repeatedly in defense of our terminological
discussions here, the goal is always to make our (and Peirce's) ideas clear;
but that is not an end in itself--it is simply an indispensable step toward
developing applications of those ideas in the sciences that are below normative
Logic as Semeiotic in Peirce's classification, beginning with Metaphysics
and then encompassing all of the Special Sciences.

I do have one quibble to raise, though.

ET:  Essentially, then, pragmatism/icism is the abductive examination of
Thirdness, or, hypotheses about the laws governing observable
instantiations. And it is rooted in percepts, in the actual observable
world, grounded in the acknowledgment of the reality of laws [3ns] ...

Percepts are the subject matter of Phaneroscopy, while Reality is itself
one of those very hypotheses that we develop to explain what we observe,
which then serves as the subject matter of Metaphysics.

CSP:  What is reality? Perhaps there isn't any such thing at all. As I have
repeatedly insisted, it is but a retroduction, a working hypothesis which
we try, our one desperate forlorn hope of knowing anything. (NEM 4:343;
1898)

Normative Logic as Semeiotic--including pragmaticism--comes *in between*
those two other cenoscopic sciences, and enables us to ascertain the truth
or falsity of the Propositions that we formulate (Retroduction), explicate
(Deduction), and evaluate (Induction) after examining our Percepts--a
judgment that is ultimately based on whether or not they are consistent
with the *subsequent *Experience that is forced upon us.  The goal is
always "the *stable *establishment of beliefs" (CP 3.429; 1896, emphasis
added), which are precisely *habits *of feeling, action, and thought.