Jerry:

You wrote:

"Logical equivalence has a precise mathematical meaning.

No such equivalence relationship is possible, linguistically, either
logically, propositionally, syntactically or semantically."

What is the precise mathematical meaning of "logical equivalence?"

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

--
Joe Simpson
“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people