I said the two words you cite and they were repeated but I assume I am the
one addressed. I am deeply sorry where offense has been taken. I regard
every human being as beyond judgment and judging others as a futile and
uncalled for activity.

. Buy 99 cent Kindle books at http://buff.ly/1ulPHlK
<https://t.co/ywLbuOu5NX> Join KIVA https://buff.ly/2ZSAv83
<https://t.co/UQ2Q6m1e7G>