Jon Alan,

I agree... It is sometimes the price to pay to keep the coherence of our
formal constructions and personally I assume them totally ... and I  think
that you  will notice if I deviate too much from it; and I will take it
into account ... that's how I understand the mind of the laboratory...

 Thanks,

Robert