Jerry - frankly - I’ve never been a fan of Robert Rosen ; my reference to
entropy was more along the lines of Prigogine.

And yes- I consider that signs can be understood within the outline of the
Aristotlean syllogism. ..but I don’t see this triad as confined to the symbolic
realm of language.

Edwina