From: Putera Ziarah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [pelaut] Change AHTS
To: pelaut@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 12:42 PM

Dear Mailist

 The salary offered is
 as follows for AHTS:
 A) Master - USD$320
 B) CO - USD$260
 C) 2O - USD$100
 D) CE - USD$295
 E) 2E - USD250

 All above must
 have at least minimum 2 years AHTS vessel experienced.
 To join in End
 December.

 Regards,
 Alwi Yusuf
 Mobile: 0852 3771 3003

 Nikmati chatting lebih sering di blog dan situs web. Gunakan Wizard Pembuat
Pingbox Online. http://id.messenger .yahoo.com/ pingbox/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: