To               : Personal Manager
Subject       : Application for Deck Officer

Good Day,
I’m Deddy Irawan Ismail, 25 years old, graduted from merchant marine
polytechnic of Semarang / PIP Semarang on date April 09th 2006. I’m from
nautical departement and I have certificate for deck officer class III, and
also I have few cetificates of proficiency which issued from merchant marine
polytechnic of Semarang.
For this I’m interest to your company, so I would like to join with your
company to be Deck Officer. I’m give you enclose my curriculum vitae (in
attachment) to be choosing for working on your company.
I hope you will consider to my application and I would be please to call for an
interview at any time convenience to you. I believe that you give me
information from your company. Thank you for attention.

  Faithfully  yours,

                   Deddy Irawan Ismail