Gil Skillman wrote:

> And forget the New or Marxist Schools, my vote is that Doug should go to
> SUNY--Stonybrook.  For game theory.  [Hah, that'll shake him up.]

Last time I checked, there were quite a few (mathematics) courses on game
theory at NYU (a short walk away from the New School). The tuition is
quite expensive there, however (relative, e.g. to SUNY tuition). Perhaps
you're right -- a trip to Eastern Long Island might be good for him ...
and if he has any questions about game theory, he can take the a ferry
across the Sound and ask you them in person.

Jerry