On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Gerald Levy wrote:

> state and take a position. If it is really true that you "don't know the
> answer to this", then you should consider either going back to school

Jerry is staking out a very elitist intellectual position here that only
in school do we learn anything.  Marx of course contended otherwise, that
praxis is where greatest learning about relations of social power takes
place.

Notice also the recommendation to go to New School as opposed to The
Marxist School, an indication of liberalism as opposed to true Marxism.
C'mon Jerry ya gotta be a perfect Marxist if you're gonna require the same
of Doug...

Steve