I have never denied the effect of the weakening of labor.  I am merely stating that
IP represents an additional force, which is becoming stronger, just as capital may
have pushed labor down in the US as far as it can go  -- the last thought is a
speculation, not even a firm belief.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department