Marxists are good people Mine approves of, ergo, Barrington Moore and Immanuel
Wallerstein are Marxists, even though they rejected the label, while John Roemer and
Jon Elster are not Marxists, even though they say they are. And _I_ am most definitely
not a Marxist, whatever I say I am. --jks

In a message dated Wed, 12 Jul 2000  3:32:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Stephen E