>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/11/00 06:24PM >>>

Yes! He does not seem to have learned the extent to which the
neo-liberal program is successfully advancing. Bind all prosperous
market economies of the world into one single bloc in which the
prosperous development of all is a precondition for the prosperous
development of each. Then embrace-and-extend as countries that adopt
Marshall Plan politico-economic institutions are brought into the
core as they receive massive amounts of technology transfer from
core-located firms, and countries that remain outside the core strive
to adopt political democracy, free trade, and market economics.

Yesterday the United States! Today the OECD! Tomorrow the World! (It
ain't Utopia, but it's the only game in town--unless you think, like
Lars-Erik Neilsen in the _New York Review of Books_, that Mexicans
ain't fit to assemble staplers and should go back to the subsistence
agriculture that they came from)

CB: Now I get it ! Brad D. is really on our side, but he is undercover.

_________

(Shhhhhh, CB, Don' t blow his cover)

_________

CB: Who said that ?!