Let me get this straight. Monsanto's private property is intellectual
property, essentially a legal fiction on par with M.'s corporate
personhood. The farmer's land is mere _real_ property, essentially also a
legal fiction but having a common law history going back many, many
centuries. So the court is saying that the copy of the copy takes
precedence over the original copy? Jean Baudrillard take note. Court
upholds the simulacrum of the simulacrum. Lends a new meaning to mock
trial. See this map of the world? I drew this map and it is mine. The
world is a copy of my map, so I own the world! Nyah, ah, ah! Ain't these
post-modern times great?

Kinda makes you want to hang around for the denouement.

Tom Walker
(604) 947-2213