On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:07:50 -0500, Charles Brown wrote:
>Private property is the legal crystalization of class exploitative relations of
>production. So, it is the numero uno
effective principle of bourgeois law and jurisprudence , today's exploitative form of
productive relations.

>The succinct statement of the aim of the proletarian revolution is: Abolition of
>private property.

I disagree with this goal. The right to property is merely the right to exclude,
nothing more. Property rights are,
IMHO, necessary for any right to privacy. I don't see anything wrong with people
owning stuff. I see a problem,
however, when labor is exploited. The link between private property and exploitation
of labor is tenuous. On
what basis would you say the two are linked?

Andrew Hagen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]