>John Henry is also a fervent Christian as well as a capitalist
>fundamentalist.

I am a Christian. But that has little to do with my views on capitalism and
economics. I really don't even consider myself a capitalist. I am a liberal
(classic liberal, libertarian or minarchist, if you prefer) I believe in
liberty. Individuals can make their own decisions.

>  My guess that as long as poor people can go to heaven and
>sit at the right hand of Jesus, stuff like polluted water, low wages,
>ramshackle housing, illiteracy, etc. don't count for that much. After all,
>if you are going to enjoy perfect bliss for all eternity, what's 40 years
>or so of hell on earth.

Nonsense, Louis and you know it. I want people to have good housing, good
water, good wages education and all of those things. Perhaps even more than
you since I am willing to work for it by supporting a system that provides
it (See my note about what my inlaws accomplished working in a "sweatshop")

There is no reason we can't have paradise here on earth.

Best,

John R Henry CPP

Visit the Quick Changeover website at http://www.changeover.com

Subscribe to the Quick Changeover Newsletter at
http://www.changeover.com/newsletter.htm