I'm the offending party.  Look at any mainstream trade text (e.g. Salvatore);
it will have at least one chapter, usually several, on capital mobility.  Paul
Krugman built his career on a wrinkle concerning factor mobility -- economies
of agglomeration, etc.  Herman Daly was just wrong on this.  Fortunately, he
seems to have changed his tune.

I don't know of a good reading on trade theory from a heterodox perspective.
If anyone out there can supply one, I'd be grateful.  I've written a piece that
develops the Keynesian critique of trade theory, via a review of Joan
Robinson's writings on the subject.  I'll send it to anyone who replies to me
offlist.

Peter