Like the U.S. Business Industrial Council. Marc Cooper on Radio Nation
had on one of their ideologues.
http://www.opensecrets.org/lobbyists/98profiles/24303.htm
1998 DATA* (1997 DATA ALSO AVAILABLE)

US Business & Industrial Council
Total Lobbying Expenditures: $60,000

Lobbying Firms Hired by US Business & Industrial Council:

Lobbying Firm Hired Amount Spent Lobbyist Subsidiary (lobbied for)
[In-house lobbyists for US Business & Industrial Council] [N/A]  Kearns,
Kevin L
Wood, Lloyd III
 -

* This data was compiled using 1998 lobby disclosure reports and amendments
filed under the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995. Feel free to distribute
or cite this material, but please credit the Center for Responsive Politics.
http://www.google.com/search?q=U.S.+Business+Industrial+Council
Michael Pugliese
P.S. These folks be more my type of businessmen...
... American Industrial Hemp Council's Board of Directors has ... mail: -
describe your business
in 50 words ... Industrial Hemp Brochure ... once again allowing US farmers
to ...
hemp industry. Learn all about industrial...
Category: Society > Issues > Business > Agriculture > Industrial Hemp
www.naihc.org/