----- Original Message -----
From: "Rakesh Bhandari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

No thanks, Kick me off the list anytime you want. I shall
continue to
respond in the style that I respond. I am not here to share
information as if I am an information processing machine
but to
discuss and debate and learn. I of course have my own
explanation for
why Marxists such as Carrol, Jim D,  and Paul Phillips get
into
arguments with me and themselves resort freely to ad
hominem
arguments. At any rate, I certainly can't be accused of
laying into
Phillips first! And the whole idea that debates among
Marxists should
not be disputatious is just--well--so not like Marx
himself.
Rakesh

Disputing and discussing ideas and strategies is one thing
but you *still* aren't winning friends and influencing
people.

Ian