I don't think that they are THE ENEMY, but I am disappointed that they
have taken the path that they did.  Negri's early stuff was very
impressive, but Italian friends say that the new book did not represent
much of a turn for him.  Maybe I just did not understand the earlier work.

The Nation too used to be a wonderful resource for me.  Maybe it was the
Pacifica intervention that made me more upset with the magazine.

So, if I, for one, feel anger, maybe it is something like someone who just
got dumped by a loved one.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department