Hi!

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 06:58:11AM +0100, A. Pagaltzis wrote:

> But yeah, other than that, I agree, the metric should check that
> META.yml conforms to the spec it says it conforms to, and that
> a metric that checks for conformance to the latest version should
> be a bonus, if it exists at all.

I renamed the metrics to metayml_conforms_spec_1_0 (which is (AFAIK) the
first well-defined version, even if some of the fields might only be
upgraded to 'required' later.

And to metayml_conforms_spec_current, which will always point to
whatever http://module-build.sourceforge.net/META-spec-current.html
says. And it's an optional metric (like has_example and is_prereq)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at