Le vendredi 03 novembre 2006 à 06:01, Thomas Klausner écrivait:

> has_humanreadable_license does some where basic guessing if there's a
> human-readable license (LICENSE file or pod-section).

The French often type "LICENCE" for "LICENSE", so it might be good
to update the checking code to look for that too. I've got one of my
distributions with that typo.

While you're at it, you could also check for various localisations of
"LICENSE", since some of the distribution may have a human-readable
license section, but not necessarily written in English.

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 A wish is only as good as the wisher and what he can achieve.