Chris Dolan wrote:
> On Nov 7, 2006, at 6:15 PM, Christopher H. Laco wrote:
>
>> I just wanted to get some thoughts on this before I filed a bug report
>> with either PPI or Perl::Critic:
>>
>> I'm going through and testing all of my *.t files for RequireTestLabels.
>> I was humming right along when I ran into an oddity. The newest
>> Perl::Critic 0.21 + PPI 1.118 complains that the tests don't have
>> labels, yet they clearly do.
>>
>> After some tinkering, I stumbled across the culprits:
>>
>> This causes a RequireTestLabel failure:
>>
>>> is_deeply([$storage->primary_columns], [qw/id otherpk/], 'return DBIC
>>> primary keys from schema');
>>
>> other is_deeply tests pass, like the one before it:
>>
>>> is($storage->_primary_columns, undef, 'no primary columns defined');
>>
>> I looked through RT, and I don't see anything that really points to
>> anything on this one in either dist.
>>
>> Ideas?
>
> This is fixed in the latest PPI developer release v1.199_xx.  The array
> constructor stuff should be perfect.  The hash constructor parsing still
> needs some work to further disambiguate it from anonymous blocks. (like
> map, grep, eval, sort, etc)
>
> It never hit RT because I just fixed it myself instead of reporting.
>
> Chris

I gave the latest PPI + Perl::Critic SVN a shot late last night. That
problem is indeed fixed for me, but another on cropped up with
UseStrict, even through I am, and it only happens in 2 of 30 files.

As soon as I get ouf of my meetings this morning, I'll update on the
local box and have another go and post the actual error.

-=TheOtherChris