On Nov 8, 2006, at 7:35 AM, Christopher H. Laco wrote:

I gave the latest PPI + Perl::Critic SVN a shot late last night. That
problem is indeed fixed for me, but another on cropped up with
UseStrict, even through I am, and it only happens in 2 of 30 files.

As soon as I get ouf of my meetings this morning, I'll update on the
local box and have another go and post the actual error.

I recommend moving this discussion to either the Perl-Critic or PPI mail list (probably the former).