Andy Lester wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 11:22:57AM -0500, brian d foy ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> wrote:
>> Do you mean that Test::Harness 3.0 won't have it but it will still be
>> there in earlier releases, or that you're going to remove any trace of
>> it from CPAN so it looks like it never existed?
>
> We're not going to retroactively remove it from the 2.x series.  3.0 and
> beyond will not have straps.

To clarify further, upgrading from TH 2 to TH 3 will not break Straps.  But
there will be no further work done on Straps and you'll be getting none of the
benefits of TH 3.  No bug fixes, no new features.  You should use TAP::Parser
instead.

--
The interface should be as clean as newly fallen snow and its behavior
as explicit as Japanese eel porn.