Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 16 Oct 2007, at 20:04, Michael G Schwern wrote:
>> If somebody REALLY cares they can gut it to use TAP::Parser so it gets
>> future
>> bug and feature fixes.  But that's like putting rocket engines on a
>> blimp.
>
> To be honest when I started working on Test::Harness 2.xx compatibility
> I assumed I'd have to do that. So if there's any demand at all I'll take
> that JATO and that Chevy and you can find me embedded in the face of
> yonder cliff.

Because I enjoy calamity as much as the next person, and because you have too
much Test::Harness stuff to do already, I'll shove out a Straps release just
to kill this problem for the time being and all CPAN authors to begin
transitioning.

--
Robrt:   People can't win
Schwern: No, but they can riot after the game.