On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:01 AM, Aristotle Pagaltzis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The correct solution (which also doesn't require changes to
> CPANTS) is called warnings::compat. Assuming you actually care
> that much…

Assuming I don't mind adding a dependency that is only needed for perl
< 5.6.  Or customizing my *.PL to only add the dependency on perl <
5.6.  All for a version of Perl I no longer care about since Schwern
declared it dead.

And since I just got beat up over suggesting adding "exit 0" to
*.PL... I'll invoke the same logic to say "no thanks".   :-)

David