Jez, does the current CVS allow your scripts to run, albeit with lots of warnings?

New odd issue - same scenario - use of constants in another package:

Can't locate auto/Win32/GUI/Grid/DT_CENTER.al in @INC (@INC contains: C:/perl/li
b C:/perl/site/lib .) at ...

the offending line:

$Grid->InsertColumn($_,Win32::GUI::Grid::DT_CENTER|Win32::GUI::Grid::DT_VCENTER|Win32::GUI::Grid::DT_SINGLELINE);

The strange thing is that even if I do:

use Win32::GUI::Grid;
$Grid->InsertColumn($_,DT_CENTER|DT_VCENTER|DT_SINGLELINE);

I still get the same error. Thinking about it, I do remember having constant issues with Grid - but this was a long, long time ago. I don't understand how your changes could be effecting things?

Cheers,

jez.