----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Cohen" <mico...@us.ibm.com>

> I have been using the Win32::GetOSVersion() function for many years in
> order to pull the Windows OS level.  However, I now have a new need to
> determine whether or not the OS is Windows Vista Home Basic (or for that
> matter, other various editions).  I do not see how to pull that
> information from GetOSVersion().  From what I can find on the web, I
> somehow need to use the "GetProductInfo" call from the "kernel32" DLL.

I have Windows Vista, but my kernel32 apparently does not have
GetProductInfo().
Any attempt to access the function using Inline::C fails because
GetProductInfo is not defined - ultimately it's an undefined symbol.

If the function aint there, then it doesn't matter whether you use Inline::C
or Win32::API - it's simply not going to work. Anyone know the exact
situations under which this function becomes available ?

Cheers,
Rob