Since this discussion went off-list,
I'll summarize ...

The Win32::Printer module is available built with FreeImage, at the
bribes repository, at least.

Mario succeeded in printing a .jpeg using the $dc->Image command,
the 3 argument version.

I found that the 5 argument version of $dc->Image allowed printing
of .tif files.

Look in the documentation of Win32::Printer, especially for the Image
method. That should give the results you're looking for, with a little
effort.