At 04:39 PM 8/18/2009 -0500, Fei Shi wrote:
>         But there is an error coming out when I tried to run this command
>their demo: "perl auto_blast.pl 454_aligned.fa precursors. fa-b >
>signatures".
>
>The error message is as follows:
>*Copying subject file 'cp' is not recognized as an internal or external

Yep, it looks like that perl script is not Windows compatible.  It's using
Unix shell commands instead of the pure Perl equivalents.  One thing u can
do is install Cygwin and use its version of Perl to try running the script.
Cygwin provides a Unix like shell for Windows.  cygwin.com

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100