Hi Fei,

I had the same problem some time ago.
I solved it with tools from the following resource.
http://www.math.utah.edu/~beebe/gnu-on-windows.html
Many DOS commands are different in UNIX. Like dir / ls or del rm.
The other issue you will have to consider when modifying the script is how you move/direct to directories. I do not remember exactly but in some cases in windows // were necessary.

I finally moved to Mac

Hope it helps.

Daniel