On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 11:24:59AM -0700, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> Its the principle of the thing.  Also, not initializing $Verbose and
> $MaxEvalLen seems going a little overboard espcially when it violates the
> docs.  Finally I threw in "our" onto the globals so one can turn on strict
> during testing.  And a version bump.

I've applied your patch apart from the bit that moved the POD to the top;
as I still disagree :-(

Useless statistic of the day: of the core .pm files, 133 have their pod
before __END__ and 205 have it after, while 10 have bits both and after.

--
"The greatest achievement of the Austrians has been convincing the world
that Hitler was German, and Mozart Austrian."