On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 10:28:28PM -0600, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> Larry's going to release a draft of his langauge decisions on the 1st
> of October.
>
> My plan to prevent a flood of 100 new RFCs on September 30:
>
>  - deadline for new RFCs of Sep 25.  After that, only discussion of
>    old ones.

There's a good chunk of people who are working on things for
YAPC::Europe at the moment and Sept 25th happens to coincide with
about when everyone will be staggering back.  To avoid having to
choose between spending the next week working on YAPC or working on
Perl 6, could we push this deadline back about two weeks?

--

Michael G Schwern      http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Just Another Stupid Consultant                      Perl6 Kwalitee Ashuranse