On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 02:20:23PM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:
> the lists should also be archived in the usual ways. having search
> functions (on the web?) would be a good addition. development lists many
> times will note an idea early on and forget it later. i have refound
> some good nuggets by looking through old email.

Having had cause to root around in the archives of perl6 and perl5 lists,
can I suggest that we use the system that perl5-porters is archived on in
preference to the system that the perl6 lists use (MHonArc, apparently).
Personally I found the threaded summaries and search facility on the perl5
archive much more effective. What do other people think?

Nicholas Clark