On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 08:27:21PM -0600, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> Could you explain why do you think going more GPL would be a good thing
> for Perl?

I do not think that Bradley is suggesting that Perl would "go more GPL",
because that would be indefensibly insane. Bradley is proposing that Perl
should continue to be licensed under the GPL *and* a free license, such as
the Artistic License, but he's saying that the AL needs a lot more tightening
up so that it is legally enforcable. I think this makes a lot of sense.

--
Reporter (to Mahatma Gandhi): Mr Gandhi, what do you think of Western
        Civilization?